Summer trip for teens to United States
Make new friends & explore USA while practicing your English
A trip of a lifetime
A unique Summer Trip to USA for students ages 12-18 who want to experience American culture, practice English and visit some famous American cities. A three-week trip where students get fully immersed in American culture. Students live with families, go to a day camp (as a camper or counselor) with American kids the same age, attend workshops and activities and go on sightseeing trips.
Summer Trip to USA for students is focused on providing authentic American culture so students have an opportunity to meet Americans and make friends their age, experience daily life in a small New England town and practice their English with native speakers. They will also have trips to visit some famous American cities like New York City and Boston.
In this summer trip, students will attend workshops and classes such as American football, American History and English Conversation & Idioms. This is a great opportunity for students to learn about another culture while having a full English immersion experience.
Some Workshops/Classes: Baking American cookies, American Football, American baseball and much much more…
Camp Activities Include: Games, Arts & Crafts, Sports, Trips and tons of fun!
Why Travel to USA:
- Great food representing different countries from all over the world
- Enjoy the variety of sports (baseball, lacrosse, cheerleading)
- A variety of people, cultures and places
- Quaint towns and fascinating cities
What Is Included
- Flight from Madrid, Spain
- Accommodation: Students will stay with host families in Bethel, Connecticut
- Complete itinerary with various activities, featured tours and admissions
- Meals three times per day
- Trips to NYC and Boston
- Local in-country coordinators: All coordination teams are English/Spanish speaking. Coordinators can be reached 24 hours a day.
What Is Not Included
- Optional Activities
- Transportation to airport (depends on where you are coming from in Spain)
- Medical Insurance-students must show proof of medical insurance while in USA