A Summer of a Lifetime
This Summer Trip to Ireland for Students is a unique and unforgettable experience for students ages 14-18 who want to learn about Irish culture, practice English and meet other students from around the world. A one month chaperoned trip geared toward fun while exploring Ireland’s beautiful landscape and getting to know its rich heritage is what this one-of-a-kind trip is about. Students attend workshops and classes such as Gaelic football, baking traditional Irish food, Irish music, dance and drama as well as visit historic places throughout Ireland. This Summer Trip to Ireland for Students is a chance to explore beautiful Ireland, while having a full English immersion experience alongside the warm people of Ireland as well as American and Canadian high school students.
Some Workshops/Classes in Summer Trip to Ireland: Irish food, Irish music, Irish History, Drama, Dance, and so much more…
- Black Taxi Tour of Belfast
- Aran Islands
- Cliffs of Moher
- The President’s House
- Blarney Castle
- Giant’s Causeway
- Croke Park and much more!
Why Travel to Ireland
- Ireland has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic), music, culture, sports and dancing.
- This island country is known for its friendly people and warm hospitality.
- Dublin boasts the youngest population in Europe with over 100 different nationalities.
- Locals call the rain “soft weather” which creates many shades of green and beautiful rainbows.
- It is said that once Ireland is visited, it is never forgotten.
To participate in the Summer Trip to Ireland, students must have a B.1 level (lower-intermediate) or above. An oral test will be given as part of the application process.